Monday, November 19, 2007

Google Docs is one of my favorite things ever. Possibly because anything Google is one of my favorite things ever, but also because it's just insanely cool. I make all sorts of lists, because I have one of those list-making personalities - and I keep them on google docs, and sometimes I share them with my friends so they can edit them with me. Amy in LTS shared a couple docs with me on Ubuntu when I got my laptop, and it was so cool that multiple people can view and/or edit the document at once and somehow it just knows how to make everything mesh once you save it. I have no idea how, but it's pretty sweet. I've never tried doing anything online with a spreadsheet or presentation. I do a lot of calendar sharing, though.

I think I'll stick with Google Docs. I'm sure Zoho is pretty cool (and probably has a better name than Google Docs) but I remain loyal...

No comments: