Monday, August 27, 2007

Things... so many things

I know I'm a competent, skilled (and highly sarcastic) learner, but I also know that I'm not always the optimist I'd like to be... so problems can be challenges if they're fun and exciting (like a computer problem) or they can just be plain old problems if they're boring or intimidating. No good examples for that one.

So I played with Flickr, as I've done so many times in the past. I decided to search for my name to see if there were any creepy people out there Flickr'ing photos of me. Luckily, there were none, but there was a photo of another Rachel Hinson, which is interesting. Granted, I'm probably not related to her in any way because the Hinson's in my family are black and she is clearly not, but still... an interesting find. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/theschnaibles/525210484/)

I don't like Flickr all that much, really... I've never had a good reason to use it. I tend to use other sites to host my photos, and I don't much care about anyone else's photos. It can be fun when there's not much else to do, though...

No comments: